- 2016-2017 FAFSA School Code: G08846
Please remember to use IRS Data Retrieval Tool (allow your information to be retrieved from IRS) when completing 2016-2017 FAFSA.
Cannot use the IRS Data Retreival Tool?
- The IRS Tool should become available approximately 2 weeks after you file taxes electronically and after 4 weeks if you file taxes by mail
- 2016-2017 Student Aid Request Form (SARF)
- Continuing Students: Deadlines (flyer)
Additional Forms and Links for Incoming Students and New Borrowers
- Direct Unsubsidized Stafford and Direct Graduate PLUS Loans Online Documents:
- Mandatory Federal Loan Entrance Counseling www.studentloans.gov (log-in with FSA ID ready)
- Direct Stafford Unsubsidized Loan MPN (Master Promissory Note)
- Graduate PLUS loan MPN (Master Promissory Note)
- Submit credit for the PLUS loan: www.studentloans.gov, log-in and then on the left side menu click on "apply for a PLUS loan."
- 2016-2017 Prospective Student Checklist
- To allow the Wright Institute to transfer any excess funds to your bank account and to update your bank account information:
Direct Deposit Form Note: Direct Deposit Forms with attached voided check should be submitted to accounting (room 220)
- To defer payments on your loans from other schools or if you received a bill from your lender:
In-School Deferment Form (for previously borrowed Federal Student Loans)
Links for Graduating students
If you have any questions or need help with financial aid forms please feel free to contact Julia Kalyayeva, Financial Aid Advisor. Note: forms can be submitted by email, fax, and mail or in person.
phone: 510-841-9230 ext.137
Federal School Code: G08846